Our goal is to combine the latest medical research, years of clinical experience and knowledge of your family's health to provide comprehensive care.
Our Services for Children and Adults Include:
- Children's care from newborns to adolescents
- Adult and geriatric care
- School and sports physicals
- Adoption care
- Developmental screening
- Preventative care and immunizations
- Care for acute illnesses and minor injuries
- Gynecological care, including exams, contraception management and hormone replacement therapy
Novant Health Gilead Road Pediatrics and Internal Medicine firmly believes in the power of vaccinations and immunizations to protect your child from serious illness. Vaccines are extensively tested before they are administered, and they are your child's best line of defense against many communicable diseases. Our clinic follows the American Academy of Pediatrics' recommended vaccine schedule.
Our providers are committed to working with you to explain the importance of vaccines and to make sure your children have the vaccines they need. We recognize this choice may be a very emotional one for some parents; however, should you refuse to vaccinate your child, we will ask you to find another primary care practice who shares your views.
If you have any questions about any specific vaccinations or our providers' views on vaccinations, feel free to ask anyone in our office.
- On-site laboratory
- Same-day appointments (see appointments section)